MSA RUBBER FIRE BOOTS, WITH PULL-ON LOOPS UK SIZE 4 (INDENT BASIS)
MSA RUBBER FIRE BOOTS WITH PULL-ON LOOPS
In addition to the jacket and trousers, a firefighter’s personal protection also depends on the careful selection of head, hand, and foot protection. MSA Bristol supplies a range of firefighter boots that have been carefully selected and tested for compatibility with the other garments to be used. A special compatibility area within our technical and design department allows firefighters to check the all-around suitability of the complete ensembles being selected for use.MSA Bristol offers a wide selection of boots for structural, wilderness, and USAR operations.
- Leather or Rubber Firefighting boots
- Rubber Rescue boots
- Manufactured to EN ISO 345: 2011 and EN 15090: 2012 F21
- Rubber boot with pull-on loops.
- Oil and acid-resistant sole.
- Canvas lining.
• Sizes Available: UK 4 - 14.
- Search & Rescue
- Emergency Response
- Oil & Gas
- General Industry
- Fire Service
Approvals are subject to change without notice and may differ based on configuration, part number, and/or country. Contact Customer Service or check the approval label on the product for specific approval information.
Manufactured to the following standards (depending on the models)
- EN 15090:2012
- EN ISO 15090: 2012
- EN ISO 20347: 2007 02 SRCH1 HRO WR FO
- EN ISO 15090 type 3
- EN ISO 20345: 2007 S3C1 WR SRB
- EN ISO 345: 2011 and EN 15090: 2012 F2
- NFPA 1971 – 2018