Mapa Ultranitril 491 Nitrile Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 8
|1 - 11||SGD 5.62|
|12 - 23||SGD 5.52|
|24 - 47||SGD 5.31|
|48 +||SGD 5.10|
Mapa Ultranitril 491 Nitrile Gloves
- Dexterity and comfort, due to the anatomical shape and the quality of the flock-lining
- Longer service life: excellent mechanical resistance (abrasion, perforation)
- Machining parts using cutting oil
- Treating/degreasing metals with solvents
- Manufacture and application of paints and varnishes
- Application of pesticides
- Cleaning of printing-press rollers
- Timber treatment and finishing
- Application & spreading of pesticides
- Pesticides waste management
- Spray mixtures preparation
- Tank filling
- Pesticides handling
- Treatment equipment cleaning
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- Persons sensitised to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL ([email protected]) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from light, humidity and heat.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to any cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|