Mapa Ultraneo 382 Neoprene Chemical Resistant Gloves, Blue, Lengh : 35.5Cm, Size 9
|1 - 11||SGD 13.53|
|12 - 23||SGD 13.28|
|24 - 47||SGD 12.79|
|48 +||SGD 12.30|
Mapa Ultraneo 414 Neoprene Glove
Maximum comfort and chemical protection
- Extremely supple, due to the unique Mapa multi-layer process.
- Embossed texture for better grip on wet objects.
- Added comfort and thermal insulation, due to the cotton-knit lining.
- Previous name: StanZoil NK-22 382.
- Engine part assembly.
- Surface treatment.
- Chemical product blending.
- Handling drums of chemical products.
- Manipulating valves.
- Laboratory tests.
- Machine maintenance.
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at the workplace may differ from the "CE"-type tests.
- It is not recommended for persons sensitized to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles to use these gloves.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL ([email protected]) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end down in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Store the gloves in their original packaging at a temperature not below 5°C.
- Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate.
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc...) : rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with acids or alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth.
Caution : using the gloves or submitting them to cleaning or laundering process which are not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before putting them on again.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
|Interior Finish||Textile support Mapa Technology|
|Exterior Finish||Embossed texture|
|Thickness (mm)||0.30 (30 mil)|
|Size||6 7 8 9 10|