Mapa Fluonit 468 Viton Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 9
|1 - 11||SGD 241.02|
|12 - 23||SGD 236.64|
|24 - 47||SGD 227.87|
|48 +||SGD 219.11|
Mapa Fluonit 468 Viton Glove, Size 9
- Excellent flexibility and thickness optimization, due to the Mapa multi-layer technology: good dexterity and comfort
- Nitrile inner layer: excellent mechanical resistance and a longer service life
- Green inner layer: wear-indicator for greater user safety
- Previous name: Fluonit 468
- Site pollution control
- Petrochemical refining
- Metal degreasing and etching
- Chemical treatments (solvents)
- Resin and adhesive manufacturing
- Manufacturing paints and varnishes
- Handling and transporting chemicals (solvents)
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE”-type tests.
- Persons sensitised to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Inspect the gloves for any defect before use.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL ([email protected]) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end back in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from humidity and heat.
Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate :
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc…) : rub over with a dry cloth
- in use with acids and alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before reusing them.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
|Size||8 9 10|