Mapa Fluonit 468 Viton Chemical Resistant Gloves, Size 8
|1 - 11||SGD 180.06|
|12 - 23||SGD 176.79|
|24 - 47||SGD 170.24|
|48 +||SGD 163.69|
Mapa Fluonit 468 Viton Glove
Tactile sensitivity with wear-indicator.
- Excellent flexibility and thickness optimization, due to the Mapa multi-layer. technology: good dexterity and comfort.
- Nitrile inner layer: excellent mechanical resistance and a longer service life.
- Green inner layer: wear-indicator for greater user safety.
- Site pollution control.
- Petrochemical refining.
- Metal degreasing and etching.
- Chemical treatments (solvents).
- Resin and adhesive manufacturing.
- Manufacturing paints and varnishes.
- Handling and transporting chemicals (solvents).
Instructions for use
- It is recommended to check that the gloves are suitable for the intended use, because the conditions of use at workplace may differ from the “CE”-type tests.
- Persons sensitised to dithiocarbamates and thiazoles should not use these gloves.
- Inspect the gloves for any defect before use.
- Put the gloves on dry, clean hands.
- Do not use the gloves in contact with a chemical for a duration in excess of the measured breakthrough time. Refer to the website www.mapa-pro.com or contact the Technical Customer Service - MAPA PROFESSIONNEL ([email protected]) in order to know this breakthrough time. Use 2 pairs alternatively when in long duration contact with a solvent.
- Turn the cuff end back in order to prevent a hazardous chemical from dripping onto the arm.
- Inspect the gloves for cracks or snags before reusing them.
- Store the gloves in their original packaging protected from humidity and heat.
- Before taking off the gloves, clean them as appropriate.
- in use with paints, pigments and inks : wipe with a clean cloth dampened with a suitable solvent, and rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with a solvent (diluents, etc…) : rub over with a dry cloth.
- in use with acids and alkalies : thoroughly rinse the gloves under running water, and rub over with a dry cloth.
Caution : improper use of the gloves or submitting them to a cleaning or laundering process which is not specifically recommended can alter their performance levels.
- Ensure the inside of the gloves is dry before reusing them.
This product is not classified hazardous according to the regulation (EC) n°1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council. This product does not contain more than 0.1 % of substance of very high concern (SVHC) or any substance included in the annex XVII of the regulation n° 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (REACH).
|Thickness (inches)||0.020 (20 mil)|
|Size||8 9 10|