Moldex 2300 Series N95 Particulate Respirator With.Exhalation Valve (Alt-Shape)(10Pcs/10Box/Cse)
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
|1 - 11||SGD 78.56|
|12 - 23||SGD 77.13|
|24 - 47||SGD 74.28|
|48 +||SGD 71.42|
Moldex 2307N95 Series Particulate Respirators With Exhale Valve
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Meshshell, exclusive to Moldexprotects the filter media so it stays cleaner-looking longer. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means workers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
We'Re On Your Size
Just like people, our particulate respirators come in a variety of sizes. Moldex disposable respirators cover the majority of your employees with up to three distinct shapes and sizes for a diverse workforce.
Hot and humid environments such as welding, soldering and brazing, grinding, sanding, sweeping, bagging, stone quarrying, metal machining, cement, mining, polishing, buffing, lime, poultry and textiles. No oils present. Note: For areas with oils present, you must use an R or P respirator. Call our Technical Support Department for more details.
- Exhale valve lets workers breathe easy and stay cool.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- Available in three sizes to fit more workers and increase OSHA compliance.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Suitable for most welding applications.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
|Description||Low Profile Nose Bridge|
|Qty. per Box||10 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||10 Boxes per Case|
Moldex is in the business of safeguarding your ears and your breath. They offer quality hearing protection and respirators for your safety.