Moldex Healthcare Respirator & Surgical Mask Size L (Latex Free), (20Pcs/8Box/Cse)
BRAND: MOLDEX METRIC
Moldex Size L Healthcare Respirator & Surgical Mask
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB exposure control standards and protection against laser plumes of surgical smoke.
- Bacterial filter efficiency >99.9%.
- Available in 5 color coded sizes.
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg).
- Not manufactured with natural rubber latex.
- No need for pre-stretching straps.
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity.
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband.
- Facepiece is naturally contoured without pressure points.
- Straps are securely attached so they don’t break at the seal.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability.
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort.
- NIOSH certified to have a filter efficiency of 95% or greater for non-oil based particulates.
- Certified under 42CFR84.
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% PVC-Free, like all Moldex products & packaging - for a greener alternative.
Last Longer, Use Fewer
The Dura-Mesh shell, exclusive to Moldex prevents filter media contact by contaminated gloves or hands. The shell resists collapsing, even in heat and humidity so the respirator holds its shape longer. The result is fewer respirators used and lower costs.
Easy Fit, More Comfort
The molded nose bridge provides the wearer an easy comfortable fit. There’s no metal noseband to adjust, and the seal is maintained without pressure points. The Softspun® lining is soft to the touch, which means wearers won’t mind wearing it for an entire shift.
We'Re On Your Size
Just like people, our masks come in a variety of sizes. Moldex healthcare particulate respirators and surgical masks cover the majority of your employees with five distinct shapes and sizes for a diverse workforce.
|Qty. per Box||20 Masks|
|Qty. per Case||8 Boxes per Case|