Master Lock Zenex Padlock - Keyed Different - Key Retaining - Red
BRAND: MASTER LOCKING COMPANY
(IN STOCK: SG 180 PIECE)
|1 - 4||SGD 29.22|
|5 - 9||SGD 28.69|
|10 - 14||SGD 27.63|
|15 +||SGD 26.57|
Master Lock Red Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock, 1-3/8in (35mm) Wide with 1-1/2in (38mm) Tall Stainless Steel Shackle, Key Retaining
The Master Lock No. S31RED Zenex™ Thermoplastic Safety Padlock features a 1-3/8in (35mm) wide plastic red body and a 1-1/2in (38mm) tall, 3/16in (5mm) diameter Marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle for superior corrosion resistance. Ideal for corrosive environments, lock body stands up to chemicals, temperature extremes and is UV stable. Designed exclusively for Lockout/Tagout applications the durable, lightweight, lock body is easy to carry and padlock features high security, reserved-for-safety cylinder with key retaining, to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.
- S31 Global Thermoplastic Safety Padlock.
- 3/16in (4.76mm) diameter shackle fits more applications.
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel shackle provides superior corrosion resistance.
- 1-3/8in (35mm) wide, 1-7/8in (48mm) tall Thermoplastic red body, with 1-1/2in (38mm) shackle clearance.
- Patented design complies with the OSHA guideline of "one employee, one lock, one key" directive.
- Key Retaining - ensures padlock is not accidentally left unlocked.
- Stands up to chemicals, extreme temperatures, and is UV stable.
- Includes English write-on "Danger" and "Property Of" labels; 14 language options available for global identification purposes.
- S142 Photo identification label available for immediate user recognition.
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes cylinder.
Best Used For:
- Extreme Environments.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Padlock Identification.
- Padlock Shackle Options.
- Safety Padlock Keying.
|Description||Keyed Different, Commercial Boxed Packaging|
|Body Width||1-3/8in (3.5cm)|
|Shackle Dimensions||A: 3/16in (0.5cm) B: 1-1/2in (3.8cm) C: 5/8in (1.6cm)|