Master Lock Plug Lock Out 940MLC487
The Master Lock No. 487 Rotating Electrical Plug Lockout Device accepts cords with up to 3/4in (19mm) diameter and an electrical plug up to 2-1/4in (57mm) diameter x 3-1/4in (82mm). Device surrounds the electrical plug and protect against accidental reconnection. The unique, patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications. The tough, lightweight Zenex™Thermoplastic body withstands chemicals and performs effectively in extreme conditions. Includes high-visibility permanent safety labels. For 120 volt plugs and many 240 volt plugs.
- Rotating Electrical Plug Lockout Device.
- Outward/inward rotation allows for easier application and storage.
- Surrounds the electrical plug and protects against accidental reconnection.
- Patented rotating design allows for easier installation in confined space applications.
- Complete with high visibility permanent safety labels (English, French & Spanish).
- Tough, lightweight, dielectric thermoplastic bodies withstand chemicals.
- Performs effectively in extreme conditions.
- For electrical plug sizes up to 2-1/4in (57mm) in diameter x 3-1/4in (82mm) with cord diameter up to 3/4in (19mm) (Most 110 and many 220-volt plugs).
Best Used For:
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
- Electrical Lockout.
|Description||Not Keyed, Commercial Boxed Packaging|