Master Lock Labeled Snap-On Hasp 940MLC427
The Master Lock No. 427 Labeled Red Safety Lockout Hasp features a 1-3/4in x 2-1/8in (45mm x 54mm) diameter inside jaw clearance and is designed to fit more lockout points than alternative rivet-hinge labeled lockout hasps. The anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction provides combined corrosion resistance and strength. A spring-loaded locking arm offers an easy-to-apply "snap-on" advantage. Includes high-visibility, write-on safety labels to identify the responsible person.
- Labeled Red Lockout Hasp.
- Red lockout hasp with tagout identification for multiple workers.
- Features an easy-to-apply ‘snap-on’ advantage with its spring-loaded locking arm.
- Fits more lockout points than alternative rivet-hinge labeled lockout hasps.
- Anodized aluminum and stainless steel construction for combined corrosion-resistance and strength.
- Complete with high visibility, write-on safety labels (English, French & Spanish).
- Dimensions are 2-7/8in x 7in (73mm x 178mm) with 1-3/4in x 2-1/8in (44mm x 54mm) inside jaw diameter, holds up to 5 safety padlocks.
Best Used For:
- Group Lockout.
- Safety Lockout/Tagout.
|Hasp Length||7in (178mm)|
|Accepts Shackle Diameter up to||9/32in (7mm)|