Miller Falcon Self-Retracting Lifelines 16-Ft. (4.9M), Aluminum Carabiner With Stainless Steel Swivel And Aluminum Snap Hook
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
(IN STOCK: SG 4 PIECE)
|2 - 3||SGD 794.05|
|4 - 6||SGD 764.64|
|7 +||SGD 735.23|
Miller Falcon Self-Retracting Lifelines 16-Ft MP16P-Z7
FOR EXTREME DURABILITY
Nearly indestructible, Miller Falcon™ Self-Retracting Lifeline is built with a high impact-resistant nylon housing that withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. Its smooth, round edges increase durability.
- Durable -Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs.
- Lightweight -Lightest composite unit on the market – Easy to handle and transport to and from job sites.
- Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag.
- Smooth, quiet operation – Engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue.
- Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use.
- New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service.
- Units are repairable and require no annual factory recertification* – Lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity.
- *Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification.
- Cable models rated to 310-lbs. (140.6 kg) capacity or 400-lbs. (181.4 kg) when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INBK).
- Web models rated for up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) worker.
|Description||16-ft. (4.9 m) web lifeline w/stainless steel swivel, steel twist-lock carabiner & steel locking snap hook|
|Weight||4.1 lb. (1.86 kg)|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.