Miller Twin Turbo G2 Connector and 2 Mfl-12/6Ft Turbolite Pfls (W/O Carabiners) and End Connector Alum Locking Rebar Hook
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
|2 - 3||SGD 528.62|
|4 - 6||SGD 509.05|
|7 +||SGD 489.47|
Miller Twin Turbo G2 Connector Kit - MFLC-12-Z7
WITH G2 CONNECTOR
The Miller Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector is a compact, lightweight device, uniquely engineered to allow two compatible personal fall limiters (or self-retracting lifelines) to be connected with the back of a user’s harness for a 100% tie-off fall protection.
- Comfortable -The lightest-weight Twin Connector on the market, it increases productivity by reducing worker fatigue.
- Durable -Its corrosion-resistant aluminum connector teamed with high-impact nylon result in a longer product life.
Performance and Safety
- Better alternative to double-leg lanyards – Reduces fall clearance requirements for use in more applications.
- PFLs swivel independently – Provides ultimate worker mobility and prevents webbing from twisting and binding in the unit.
- Superior safety – Webbing Retainer Clip rotates freely to prevent unintentional opening of carabiner gate during a fall increases worker safety.
- D-Pad Clip – Maintains harness adjustment while working by keeping the harness webbing and D-Pad in place.
- Twin Turbo G2 Connector meets all applicable standards including OSHA, ANSI and CSA.
- Connects to harness webbing below the D-ring – Frees harness D-ring for rescue and connection to an overhead Self-Retracting Lifeline.
- Webbing Retainer Clip offers generous webbing slot – Accommodates thicker webbing designs for more versatility and allows for easy insertion of webbing.
- New patent-pending Miller Twin Turbo™ G2 Connector provides 100% tie-off for the Miller TurboLite™ and Miller Turbo T-BAK™ Personal Fall Limiters (PFLs).
|Unit Connector||Twin Turbo G2 Connector|
|Lanyard End Connector||Aluminum rebar hooks, 3,600 lb. gate strength|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.