Miller Rebar Web Assembly With Locking Rebar Hook And Two Locking Snap Hooks
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
Miller Rebar Web Assembly With Locking Rebar Hook - 6757WRS-Z7-35INGN
The 6757WRS-Z7/35INGN rebar web assembly from Miller by Honeywell can be used in tandem with a wide range of harnesses and safety belts. This particular unit connects easily to awkwardly shaped rebar and steel base points with a locking rebar hook with a 2 ½” gate which is connected via a 1” super tough polyester webbing to two locking snap hooks with ¾“ gates. The entire system is rated to safely hold 400lbs and the steel hooks can undergo stresses of up to 3 600lbs making them highly suitable for dangerous high altitude work.
- Connector system for harness.
- Non-stretch ¾” polyester webbing.
- 2x locking snap hooks: ¾“ gate.
- Capacity 400lbs (181.4kg).
- Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA and CSA requirements.
- 1x locking rebar hook : 2 ½” gate.
- For use on : Construction, Utilities, Bridges, Projects at altitude.
|Brand||Miller Fall Protection|
|Testing & Approvals||Meets applicable OSHA and CSA requirements|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.