Miller Grip Friction Bolt Anchorage Connectors
BRAND: MILLER FALL PROTECTION
(IN STOCK: SG 2 PIECE)
|1 - 4||SGD 688.27|
|5 - 9||SGD 675.76|
|10 - 14||SGD 650.73|
|15 +||SGD 625.71|
Miller Grip Friction Bolt Anchorage Connectors - 494
- Designed For Mining Applications -A portable/reusable anchorage connector, designed exclusively for use with a friction bolt. A safe anchor point for a single user is established when the Miller Grip Friction Bolt Anchor is inserted into a friction bolt with an outside diameter of 1-1/2 in. (39 mm).
- Multiple Applications - The Grip Friction Bolt Anchorage Connector can be used in mine shafts, railway or road tunnels and underground storage caverns.
- Quality Delivered- Meets all aplicable ANSI A10.14, Z359.1 and OSHA 1926.502 requirements.
- The reusable Miller Grip Friction Bolt Anchorage Connector can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location.
- Rated for 10,000 lbs. (4,536 kg) ultimate tensile strength.
- Miller Grip Friction Bolt Anchor can be used with SkyGrip™ Horizontal Lifeline components for a two-person system (see SkyGrip Kit [SG494/60FT] for details).
|Hole Diameter||1 lb. (.5 kg)|
|Description||Grip anchor for single user 400-lbs. (181 kg) maximum capacity, designed exclusively to accommodate a friction bolt with an outside diameter of 1-1/2 in. (39 mm)|
About Honeywell Miller
From harnesses to confined space systems, Miller specialises in all manner of fall protection products.