Atg Maxidry Zero Safety Gloves Cut Level B, Fully Coated, Size 8
|1 - 11||SGD 13.33|
|12 - 23||SGD 13.09|
|24 - 47||SGD 12.60|
|48 +||SGD 12.11|
ATG Maxidry Zero Safety Gloves Cut Level B, Fully Coated, Size 8
Recommended for use in cold and wet environment, can be used for temperatures down to -10 degree Celsius. Gloves can also be used for food processing and handling.
Heat and Cold Resistant
Wearing ATG MaxiDry Zero gloves protects you from contact heat and cold.
- Contact heat level 1: Allows you to withstand 100 degrees Celsius for at least 15 seconds.
- Protection against contact cold level 2.
Wearing the ATG MaxiDry Zero gloves protects you from liquids.
- LIQUItech repels oils, liquids and chemicals.
- ATG MaxiDry Zero 56-451 is of Cut level B. It offers a moderate level of cut protection against straight blades. Ideal to use in environments with low-to-moderate hazard risk.
High Dexterity, Comfort and Grip
Super soft and flexible coating – Provides user ultimate flexibility in extremely cold environment.
Connected with care – Insulation liner in gloves is bonded away from the user’s hand to ensure ultimate comfort.
GRIPtech technology ensures user maximum flex and contact through the glove’s ultra-soft coating thus decreasing hand fatigue.
Certified by Oeko-Tex, ATG gloves are guaranteed to be “Fresh out of the pack” ,SVHC is also not used during the manufacturing process.
ATG gloves are also certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”.
Directions for cleaning
- Soak them in warm water < 40 degree Celsius alongside with laundry soap or detergent for about 10 minutes. Rinse in cold water afterwards. Repeat wash and rinse should soiling of gloves be heavy.
|Coating||Fully coated knitwrist|
|Length (Size 10)||28 cm|
|Palm Thickness||2.00 mm|
|Sizes||Size 7 (S) - Size 11 (XXL)|
|EN 388:2016 + A1:2018||4232B|