ATG Maxicut 44-504 Cut and Oil Resistant Safety Gloves, Cut level C, Size 9
(IN STOCK: SG 144 PAIR)
|1 - 11||SGD 23.99|
|12 - 23||SGD 23.55|
|24 - 47||SGD 22.68|
|48 +||SGD 21.81|
ATG Maxicut Oil Resistant Safety Gloves Cut Level C, Knitwrist Palm Coated
Recommended for use in oily and wet environment with cut hazards.
Wearing the ATG MaxiCut Oil gloves protects you from liquids.
- LIQUItech repels oils, liquids and chemicals
- ATG MaxiCut 44-504 is of Cut level C. Gloves are designed to protect against medium level cut hazards.
- CUTtech technology provides a high level of comfort to user while offering good cut protection through high performance yarns and finres present throughout the gloves.
- Reinforcement between thumb and forefinger helps improve glove’s cut resistance and protects the user.
High Dexterity, Comfort and Grip
- ATG gloves are designed based on a hand at resting position. They also come with a liner that reduces hand fatigue and improves comfort.
- ERGOtech knitting technology improves fingertip sensitivity for dextrous work.
- GRIPtech Technology offers an optimized and controlled grip to the user through the glove's micro-cup finish.
- Certified by Oeko-Tex, ATG gloves are guaranteed to be “Fresh out of the pack”, SVHC is also not used during the manufacturing process.
- ATG gloves are also certified by The Skin Health Alliance to be “Dermatologically Safe”
Directions for cleaning
- Soak them in warm water < 40 degree Celsius alongside with laundry soap or detergent for about 10 minutes. Rinse in cold water afterwards. Repeat wash and rinse when gloves are heavily soiled
MaxiCut® Oil™ 44-504
|Design||Palm coated knitwrist|
|Length (Size 10)||23.5 cm|
|Palm thickness||1.30 mm|
|Sizes||Size 6 (XS) - Size 11 (XXL)|
|EN 388:2016 + A1:2018||4442C|