Justrite Chemcor® Compac Hazardous Material Safety Cabinet, 12 Gallon, 1 Self-Close Door, Royal Blue
JUSTRITE CHEMCOR® COMPAC HAZARDOUS MATERIAL SAFETY CABINET
- Countertop and Compac cabinets let you customize your work areas and make the most of available space.
- Whether adding to existing storage space or making chemicals readily available at workstation locations, these smaller-sized cabinets are the solution when space is at a premium.
- ChemCor® thermoplastic coating on all interior surfaces provides superior protection against corrosion from drips and off-gassing from harsh chemicals.
- Seam-free surface eliminates the need for rivets or fasteners which risk corrosion from seep-through chemicals.
- Non-porous surface resists staining and cleans up easily.
- ChemCor® Lined Compac Hazardous Material Safety Cabinets have the same quality features found in Justrite's flammable cabinets — including double-wall, 18-gauge (1mm) welded steel construction, 2" (51mm) liquid-tight containment sump, dual vents, adjustable shelves, three-point stainless steel bullet self-latching doors with U•Loc™ padlockable handle and Haz-Alert™ reflective warning labels.
- An all epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance.
- Interior ChemCor® liner ensures complete corrosion resistance and protection.
- Self-close door(s) shuts and latches automatically when a fusible link melts at 165°F (74ºC) under fire conditions.
- Unique, concealed self-closing mechanism offers obstruction-free access to contents.
- Exclusive to Justrite, each cabinet comes with a "Hazardous - Keep Fire Away" label, as well as a pack of ten application-specific labels to choose from and apply to the cabinet in order to indicate its contents.
- Cabinets comply with NFPA 1, NFPA 400 Hazardous Material Code, and the International Fire Code.
- Cabinets are FM approved and come with a ten-year warranty.
|International Model No.||86122821|
|Material Specifications||18-Gauge CR Steel|
|Complies with International Fire Code||Yes|
|Complies with NFPA Code 30||Yes|
|Complies with NFPA 1 Fire-Code||Yes|
|Complies with NFPA 400||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||1|
|Dimensions, Exterior||35" H x 23.25" W x 18" D|
|889mm H x 591mm W x 457mm D|
|Dimensions, Interior||30.5" H x 20" W x 14.6" D|
|775mm H x 508mm W x 370mm D|
|Net Weight, lbs||101.0|
|Net Weight, kg||45.8|