Honeywell Chainextra Chainmail Gloves With Removable Plastic Strap And Press-Stud Fastening, Reversible. Size 0
BRAND: HONEYWELL GROUP
Honeywell Chainextra With Removable Plastic Strap And Press-Stud Fastening - 2542000R0302
Stainless steel chainmail glove (0.5mm in diameter). Plastic strap closure with press stud and adjustable buckle.Outer ring diameter 4mm.Version: reversible.
- Exceptionnal quality of the CHAINEX chainmesh.
- Bacteria-proof agent is included in the strap.
- Ultra supple plastic strap.
- Easily Removabe plastic strap without any tool.
- Reduces significantly the number of repairs compared with what is generally recorded on the market.
- Prevent contamination and fully compatible with food contact.
- Fits all sizes, thus ensuring a comfortable and ergonomic fit.
- They can be bought and changed by the user.
Works when using knives or cutting and/or punching tools.
Complie with the standard EN 14328 "Gloves and armguards protecting against cuts by powered knives".
|Range||Cut and Puncture Protection|
|Line||Cut and Stab resistant|
|Brand formerly known as||CHAINEX|
|Product Technology||Metal Mesh|
Every glove is packaged in a bag or a case on which is pasted a tag indicating the model, together with a multilingual instruction for use.