Honeywell Perfect Fit Thermakev Safety Gloves ( 10Prs/Pkg )
BRAND: HONEYWELL GROUP
Honeywell Aratherma Comfort Terry
- Kevlar® terry glued on cotton fleece. Canvas cuff. Length : 31 cm. (Size 9)
- For handling objects within 250°C and 350°C
- The Aratherma line features mediumweight / heavyweight 100% Kevlar® or Nomex® knitted gloves.
The knitting technique gives the gloves perfect support, limits the penetration of dirt and offers a good touch.The gloves are ambidextrous and thus more cost-effective.The cotton lining reinforces the gloves' mechanical performance while absorbing hand perspiration for added comfort.
The cotton/Kevlar® or Nomex blend increases the gloves' cutting resistance and thermal resistance (contact heat).The quality of the materials used creates an effective barrier against heavy and sharp parts.
- Steel and Metals
- EN 420-2010 - General requirements
- EN 388-2003 - Mechanical risks
- EN 407-2004 - Thermal Risks
Honeywell Safety Products warrants that it's Protective Gloves are free from defects in material and workmanship. This limited warranty does not cover any product or component found to have been altered, misused, abused, tampered with or improperly maintained or to have deteriorated due to aging of any component made of rubber or any other elastomer. The limited warranty does not cover any damage, loss or expense due to damage caused by accident, abuse, improper maintenence, use or misuse of the product