Honeywell White Polyamide Knitted, Grey Nitrile Coating On The Palm, Size 7 (100Prs/Case)
BRAND: HONEYWELL GROUP
Honeywell White Polyamide Knitted, Grey Nitrile Coating on the Palm
Handling of fine objects in a greasy, damp or soiled atmosphere. General handing of building and public works, mechanical handling in the automotive industry.
- White polyamide knitted glove.
- Grey oilproof nitrile coating on palm and fingertips.
- Elastic knitted wrist.
- COMFORT : The knitting technique helps to obtain a glove that conforms snugly to the hand, with good dexterity.The glove offers maximum comfort and added sturdiness. The tight knit gives the glove perfect support, limits the penetration of dirt and offers a good touch.The ventilated back improves the glove's breathability.The knitted and elasticated wrist gives the glove good support.
- RESISTANCE :The nitrile coating at the palm and fingertips provides outstanding abrasion resistance and impermeability to oils.
- HYGIENE : Its grey coating makes the glove more soilproof, thus increasing its last.
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer.
- Building and Construction.
- Energy or Electricity.
- Iron and steel industry.
- Metal steel.
- Minning and Quarrying.
- Ship Building.
- Water treatment.
- Wood Industries.
- Handling of fine objects in a greasy, damp or soiled atmosphere. General handing of building and public works, mechanical handling in the automotive industry.
- CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks.
- In accordance with standards : EN 420-03 EEC Basic standards,EN 388-03 Mechanical hazards.
- CHARACTERISTICS : White polyamide knitted glove Grey oilproof nitrile coating on palm and tip of fingers Elastic knitted wrist.
- Reference Number : 2232230
- Product Type : Gloves
- Range : General purpose
- Line : Light & medium handling
- Brand : Honeywell
- Brand formerly known as : SPERIAN
- Product Technology : Knitted Coated
- Gauge : 13
- Glove/liner color : White and grey
- Coating Type : Polyamide and nitrile
- Length : 24,5 cm
- Thickness : 0,25 mm
- Harmlessness : In conformity with the European standards.
- Dexterity : Class 5
- Sizes : 7 to 10
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
E.C. Declaration of Conformity
- EC Category PPE : 2
- Quality Assurance : ISO 9001 / 2000
- EC Certificate Number : 0075/797/162/01/08/0008
- EC Attestation : EC Attestation
- EC Attestation Number : 0075/797/162/01/08/0008