Honeywell Uper Welder Split Leather Cuff Sz 10
BRAND: HONEYWELL GROUP
Honeywell Uper Welder Split Leather Cuff
MIG and ARC welding.
- Heat-resistant cowhide split leather glove US assembly, winged thumb and reinforced index finger Cuff, 150mm Kevlar® thread seams.
- COMFORT : Its leather is ideal for welders' gloves.
The US assembly, winged thumb and flexible materials used make this glove anatomical, thus providing excellent comfort for use.
- RESISTANCE : Split leather treated against the heat for excellent resistance to contact and radiant heat.
- The Kevlar® thread assembly ensures sturdy seams with respect to the heat and wear as well as better thermal insulation.
- SAFETY : The split leather cuff protects a large part of the forearm against mechanical hazards.
- Automotive and Part Manufacturer.
- Iron and steel industry.
- Metal steel.
- Ship Building.
MIG and ARC welding.
- CE CATEGORY : II Intermediary risks.
- In accordance with standards :EN 420-2003 EEC Basic standard,EN 388-2003 Mechanical risks.EN 407-2004 Heat hazards.
- CHARACTERISTICS : Heat-resistant cowhide split leather glove
Gunn cut, winged thumb, seamless forefinger 150 mm cuff Stitch with Kevlar® thread.
Certifications-E.C. Declaration of Conformity
- EC Category PPE : 2
- EC Certificate Number : 0075/797/162/10/13/1088
- EC Attestation : EC Attestation
- EC Attestation Number : 0075/797/162/11/06/0290
- Reference Number : 2054044
- Product Type : Gloves
- Range : Thermal Protection
- Line : Heat
- Brand : Honeywell
- Brand formerly known as :SPERIAN
- Coating Type : Cuir
- Length : 36 cm
- Thickness : Palm 1,1/1,3 mm - Cuff 1,3/1,5 mm
- Harmlessness : In conformity with the European standards
- Dexterity : Class 5
- Sizes : 8 to 11
EN 407 - Heat and/or Fire
|Behaviour and/or fire||4|
|Resistance to contact heat||1|
|Resistance to convective heat||3|
|Resistance to radiant heat||1|
|Resistance to small metal splashes||4|
|Resistance to molten metal splashes||X|
EN 388 - Mechanical Hazards Abrasion Resistance
|Cutting resistance (Coupe test)||1|
- CE Honeywell 20540044 XX
- EN 420
- EN 388 : 4122
- EN 407 : 41314X