Elvex 12 Cal Fs-18Arc10, Helmet, Balaclava, Clear Safety Glass, Accessories, Quattro Ear Plugs. Nrr 25
BRAND: ELVEX CORPORATION
Elvex Flash-Pro™ Head And Face Arc Protection Kit Cu-Arc-1, Ppe Risk Cat 1 With Quattro™ Ear Plugs
Flash-Pro™ Head and Face Arc Protection Kit CU-ARC-1 for PPE Risk Category 1. All components tested and certified by Kinectrics High Current Laboratory. Kit includes: safety helmet, arc shield, balaclava, visor bracket, slot adaptor, eye and hearing protection.
- Construction / Civil engineering, Second work / craftman, Heavy industry, Light industry, Services / Logistics, Hygiene environment,Oil / Gas, Mining, Wind/Energy.
- RISKS : Noise, Heat, Shock, UV/IR Electrical.
PRODUCT'S HIGHLIGHTS & USER'S BENEFITS
- Tectra™ non-vented safety cap featuring a 6 Point Ratchet hidden head-hugging suspension with nylon webbing for secure fit.
- Arc shield FS-18ARC10 has Protection Value (ATPV) of 12 cal/cm². Light green tint offers excellent VLT.
- Dual sided SuperCoat™ long performance anti-fog, anti-static, anti-scratch coating.
- Rated 34 cal/cm² double ply balaclava, tested and NFPA approved.
- Quattro™ reusable ear plugs with 27 NRR. Non-Allergenic and non-irritating.
CERTIFICATIONS AND STANDARDS
- ANSI S12.6 Hearing Protection Attenuation Standard - ANSI S12.6
- ANSI S3.19 National Institute of Standards.28 NRR: NRR – (Noise Reduction Rating - Noise Reduction Rating) This standard establishes the test method that allows to establish the level of noise attenuation (NRR Noise Reduction Rating) of a hearing protector, according to the recommendations of the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency).
- ANSI Z87.1-2010(+) American National Standards Institute- Occupational and didactic Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices. High Velocity Impact,High Mass Impact.
- ANSI Z89.1 Hard Hat Types and Class Standards Type I Class: E, G, C- Additional special requirements.
- ASTM F2178-08 Standard Test Method for Determining the Arc Rating and Standard Specification for Face Protective. Products Rated 12 cal/cm²- Protection value (ATPV).
|Arc Shield:||Polycarbonate special spectral absorbers|