Elipse P3 replaceable filters ready to use Respirator M/L
The ELIPSE P3 R carries the highest classification for a particulate filter. EN143 requires the efficiency to be at least 99.95%. The ELIPSE P3 R achieved 99.98% at 0.3 micron.
It is perfect for everyday use from DIY and commercial construction through to the more demanding environments of metalworking, welding and stonemasonry.
Features & Benefits
- Approved to European Standard EN140: 1998. APF 20
- Elipse twin filter ready to wear half mask.
- Latex and silicone free, lightweight TPE face piece that is comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- Low profile filters provide unobstructed field of vision.
- Compatible with other PPE safety products including visors and welding helmets.
||Elipse P3 replaceable filters ready to use Respirator M/L
|Materials of construction
||Mask Body: TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer)
||HESPA (High Efficiency Synthetic Particulate Airfilter)
|Pore size (µm)
||93 x 130 x 110 mm
||Mask + Filter: 132 g, Mask body: 97.6 g
||99.95% (minimum efficiency)
||Half-mask for protection from dust, metal fumes, oil and water mists and micro-organisms, i.e. bacteria and viruses