DUPONT TYVEK 600 CLASSIC+ HOODED COVERALL TAPE SEAM WHITE, SZ L 100PCS/CTN (PN-TYVCHA5TWHLG010000)
DUPONT TYVEK 600 CLASSIC+ HOODED COVERALL TAPE SEAM WHITE SIZE L
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 Plus. Hooded coverall. Stitched and over-taped seams. Thumb loops. Tunnelled elastication at wrists, ankles and face. Elasticated waist (glued-in). Tyvek® zipper. Self-adhesive zipper and chin flap. White.
DuPont™ Tyvek® 600 Plus. Hooded coverall available in white, in sizes XS to 7X (a green garment is also available). Robust yet lightweight (<250g per garment). Self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
Tyvek® garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Tyvek® is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
Applications for Tyvek® 600 Plus garments include maintenance and dismantling jobs in the nuclear industry, pharmaceutical manufacturing or in research and biosecurity laboratories, as well as in medical applications and when exposed to biological hazards.
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents).
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) - on both sides.
- Stitched and over-taped seams for protection and strength
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
|Full Part Number||TYVCHA5TWH00|
|Design||Hooded coverall with elastics and thumb loops|
|Seam||Stitched and over-taped, blue|
|Sizes||XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, 6X, 7X|
|Quantity/Box||100 per box, individually packed|