DELTAPLUS NORDLAND PU-COATED POLYESTER OXFORD COLD STORAGE PARKA-GREY, SIZE M
BRAND: DELTA PLUS GROUP SA
DELTA PLUS NORDLAND PU-COATED POLYESTER OXFORD COLD STORAGE PARKA
Delta Plus Nordland PU-Coated Polyester Oxford Cold Storage Parka is in the category of cold-resistant apparel.
Cold-resistant apparel is designed to bring extra warmth to the user. These lightweight garments are ideal for cold store operation, dairy processing, floral processing, and production for cold rooms eg. food industries.
There are two standards that can be complied with in this cold-resistant apparel which are Standard EN 14058 & EN 342. EN 14058 Protective Clothing is a garment for protection against cool environments. This standard specifies requirements and test methods for the performance of single garments for protection against cooling of the body in cool environments. Cool environments are a result of a combination of humidity and wind at temperatures of -5°C and above.
EN 342 Protective Clothing is the ensembles and garments for protection against cold. This standard gives the wearer protection against the cold
environment. It specifies requirements and test methods for the performance of clothing ensembles (i.e. two-piece suits or coveralls) for protection against the effects of cold environments equal to or below -5°C.
- This PU-coated polyester parka is waterproof seams.
- Besides that, this parka has a removable hood.
- Furthermore, there is a collar with polar lining for optimal comfort for the wearer.
- Other than that, it has also fastening with double zip under the press stud storm flap.
- In addition, there is also has adjustable waist and bottom with elastic drawstrings.
- 7 pockets will be provided.
- Polyurethane-coated Oxford polyester fabric.
- Quilted polyester Taffeta lining.
Product Use - Risks
|Construction / Civil engineering|
|Second work / craftman|
|Services / Logistics|
|Cold / Weather|