Bls 728 Ffp2 Nr D [20Pcs/Box, 16Boxes/Carton]
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS 728 FFP2 NR D
BLS 728 FFP2 NR filtering facepiece provides effective respiratory protection in industrial environments where workers will be exposed to non-volatile solid and/ or liquid particles (dusts, mists, fumes).
- Flat fold shape.
- Headband made by two elastic straps.
- Adjustable nose-clip between the filter material layers and soft inner lining on nose, to ensure a good face seal over a range of face sizes.
- NR marking to specify that the facepieces is a single use item and it is Not Reusable for more than one work shift.
- D marking to specify that the facepieces meets the clogging resistance requirements and then it offers an high level of filtering efficiency also in very dusty environments.
- Tested and CE approved to new EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- The individual packaging of the facepiece offers greater hygiene and maintenance and avoids any product contamination.
- BLS 728 FFP2 NR D filtering facepiece is suitable for protection against non-volatile solid and/or liquid particles up to 12* times the Threshold Limit Value (TLV-TWA).
- * = NPF, Nominal Protection Factor (according to EN 529:2005).
- BLS 728 FFP2 NR D filtering facepiece meets European Regulation 2016/425 (Personal protective equipments) requirements and is CE marked, as a III category PPE, according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- CE Certification and final product control (module D) have been issued by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified body n°0426). BLS certifies his own Quality management System according to standard ISO 9001:2015.
|PRODUCT||728 FFP2 NR D|