Bls 829 Ffp2 Nr D [10Pcs/Box, 16Boxes/Carton]
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
(IN STOCK: SG 13 BOX)
|1 - 11||SGD 29.92|
|12 - 23||SGD 29.37|
|24 - 47||SGD 28.28|
|48 +||SGD 27.19|
BLS 829 FFP2 NR D
BLS 829 FFP2 NR D filtering face piece provides effective respiratory protection in industrial environments where workers are exposed to non-volatile solid and/or liquid particles (dusts, mists, fumes).
- Flat fold shape.
- Headband made by two elastic straps.
- Adjustable nose-clip between the filter material layers and soft inner lining on nose, to ensure a good face seal over a range of face sizes.
- Exhalation valve, low breathing resistance, allowing moist out more easily and ensuring a high comfort for the user, making the respirator suitable for hot humid work environments.
- NR marking to specify that the facepieces is a single use item and it is Non Reusable for more than one work shift.
- D marking to specify that the facepieces meets the clogging resistance requirements and then it offers an high level of filtering efficiency also in very dusty environments.
- Tested and CE approved to new EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- The individual packaging of the face piece offers greater hygiene and maintenance and avoids any contamination.
- BLS 829 FFP2 NR D filtering face pieces is suitable for protection against non-volatile solid and/or liquid particles up to 12* times the Threshold Limit Value (TLV-TWA).
- * = NPF, Nominal Protection Factor (according to EN 529:2005).
- BLS 829 FFP2 NR D filtering face piece meets European Directive 89/686/EEC (Personal Protective Equipment) requirements and is CE marked, as a III category PPE, according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- CE Certification (Art.10) and final product control (Art.11.A) have been issued by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified body n°0426).
- BLS certifies his own Quality management System according to EN ISO 9001:2008 regulation.
|PRODUCT||829 FFP2 NR D|