Bls 5150 Class 3 Synthetic Rubber Full Face Mask [1Pcs/Box, 4Pcs/Carton]
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS 5150 Class 3 Synthetic Rubber Full Face Mask
BLS 5150 full face mask is characterized by a soft rubber facepiece, an adjustable head harness with six fast release buckles and a panoramic visor. The inner mask is equipped with two inhalation valves, to reduce
visor misting and assist comfort. The central connection for filters is threaded according to EN 148-1 standard, to be used with all the devices fitted with the same EN 148-1 male threaded connection (gas, particle and combined filters, power assisted filtering devices).
BLS 5150 full face mask can be fitted with BLS 400 series gas, particle and combined filters, equipped with standard threaded connection. The filters are fitted directly onto the central connection of the mask. BLS 5150 full face mask is also fitted as component of the BLS power assisted filtering devices SGE 2600 model.
Exposure limit for full face masks with particle filters
- Full face mask with filter P2 = 16 * XTLV.
- Full face mask with filter P3 = 1000 * XTLV.
Exposure limits for full face masks with gas filters
- Full face mask + gas filter = 2000* x TLV.
Exposure limit for face masks with filters combined
- Full face mask + gas filter + filter P2 = 16 * XTLV.
- Full face mask + gas filter + filter P3 = 1000 * XTLV.
- * FPN (nominal protection factor) as specified in EN 529:2005.
- BLS 5150 full face mask fulfils the requirements of EN 136:1998 European Standard and it has the CE marking according to the European Directive 89/686/EEC, as a PPE of III category.
- Italcert Srl (Notified Body n°0426) is the responsible of the certification (Art. 10) and of the control (Art. 11.B).
- The products are manufactured in a company that is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
|Filter holder (connections)||ABS|
|Head harness||Synthetic rubber|