Air Systems Als Quad-Cube Led W/Internal Battery Pack
BRAND: AIR SYSTEMS INC.
Air-Light® DC powered Portable Area Lighting Systems are designed to provide high power LED lighting for both indoor and the most adverse outdoor conditions. The compact portable design comes fully assembled for use and deploys rapidly in under 30 seconds without the need for component assembly. A stable platform ensures reliable lighting on rugged terrain and high wind conditions.
- Area Lighting
- Utility Work
- Emergency Response Lighting
- Crime Scene Investigation
- NEMA 3 protection
- Independent light control switches
- Digital push to test voltage meter
- External color coded POS(+) and NEG(-) connection posts
- Dual ended power port cable for connection to vehicle cigarette lighter or auxiliary power port outlet
- 110 VAC us cord standard, (international cord sets available)
For use in ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS AND TERRAIN!
- Internal battery can be charged from external 12 VDC or 110-240 VAC power sources and the Air-Light® can operate while charging
- Power port socket for charging of internal battery or powering external accessories such as cell phones, laptops, handheld lights or any other device utilizing 12 VDC power
- Operate/charge with clamp style jumper cables
- Unit delivered fully assembled in a roller case with handle
- Unit deploys/stows rapidly without the use of tools and folds to fit within the integral case
- Stainless steel legs extend up to 33"
- Operational in sustained 35 mph full frontal winds, 65+ mph rear winds
- Aluminum mast extends from a range of 30" - 87" above ground
- 12 VDC, 22amp/hr, deep cycle sealed lead acid, AGM battery (Absorptive Glass Matt)
- Built in 110-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, UL approved 3 amp charge system
- Maintenance-free, non-spillable, and operates in any position
- Safely stored/operated at -40°F to 140°F, (-40°C to 60°C)
- Recommended continuous charging when not in use
- 24 hour recharge when fully depleted
- Rated for 500+ charge cycles
- One year replacement warranty on battery pack and charger
- U.S. 8,599,097
- Canada 2724101
- China 102027287
- South Korea 10-1334302
- Taiwan I391,598
- China ZL200980118326.X
- Hong Kong HK1151576
- EU EP2274556
- UK 2274556
- Australia 246315
- Declaration of Conformity CE council directive 2006/95/EC
- Specifications Declared: Essential health and Safety Requirements of Annex 1 of the Low Voltage Directive
- RoHs (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant
- CE registered lights
- Battery FAA, DOT, CAB, IA, and TA approved for air transport
About AIR SYSTEMS INC.
AIR SYSTEMS INC. has the most comprehensive range of breathing air filtration & compressor systems for confined space. It includes HEPA vacuums, ventilation systems and fume extractor.
- Air-Light - Quad Cube
- 3200 lumens