TILSATEC MEDIUM DUTY CUT LEVEL F SAFETY GLOVES, SIZE 8
INVENTORY CODE: 510TIL376620S8
The 37-6620 provides EN388: 2016 level F cut resistance in a medium seamless knit for a close fit and high level of comfort and dexterity.
The 37-6620 forms the basis of much of the Tilsatec leather products and remains a core product in the range. A reinforced thumb crotch provides additional protection in high action areas and the glove is also available with a PVC dot pattern to the palm and fingers for added control and grip.
Features & Benefits
- EN388: 2016 level F cut resistance
- EN388: 2016 2 × 4 X F
- EN407 contact heat level 1 protection
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology
- Soft, comfortable seamless liner with good dexterity
- Reinforced thumb crotch for high action area
- Suitable for industrial laundering to extend product life
- Also available with a pvc dot pattern to the palm for enhanced grip
- Antistatic to EN1149-5: 2008