PIG STATIC-DISS ABS SOCK 8X3IN OIL-ONLY, 12/BOX
INVENTORY CODE: 930NPCSKM700
BRAND: NEW PIG
New Pig Static-Dissipative Absorbent Sock
This is the ONLY absorbent sock for fuels and solvents proven to dissipate static, making it safer for use when cleaning up volatile spills.
- Reduces the risk of electrostatic discharge, a critical precaution around flammable liquids and vapors.
- Absorbs and retains oil-based solvents and fuels — including acetone, benzene, gasoline, toluene, xylene, mineral spirits and jet fuels — but not water.
- Spunbond polypropylene skin is UV resistant up to 12 months.
- Filler and skin are 100% static-dissipative polypropylene.
- Socks pass NFPA 99 standards for static decay and surface resistivity, making them perfect for fueling areas, solvent cleanup and in truck spill kits.
- Floats to contain and clean up spills on water.
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat.
- White color makes it easier to see absorbed oil or fuels.
|Fluid Absorbed||Oils, Fuels, Other Oil-Based Liquids Only|
|Dimensions||ext. dia. 3" x 48" L|
|Absorbency||Up to 12 gal. per box|
|Absorbency per||Up to 1 gal. per sock|
|Skin/Outer Mesh||Skin - Polypropylene|
|Sold as||12 socks per box|
|# per Pallet||24|