DRAGER BAYONET A1B1E1K1HGP3 R D COMBINATION CARTRIDGE
INVENTORY CODE: 400DGR6738817
Drager Bayonet A1B1E1K1HGP3 R D Combination Cartridge
Experience a new dimension of comfort and safety in respiratory protection: the Dräger X-plore® Twinfilter series. It sets the benchmark in comfort and use. The utilization of modern materials coupled with an attractive design guarantees maximum comfort and user acceptance.
Practical and Comfortable
- Extensive range for all major applications.
- Fits Dräger X-plore® 3300 / 3500 half masks and Dräger X-plore® 5500 full face masks.
- White particle filter housing for easy identification of P3 filters.
- Option to upgrade a gas filter to a combination filter by simply adding a P1 or P2 pad or Dräger X-plore® Pure Filter.
- Great fit under face shields and visors.
High Level of User Safety
- Easy and safe handling.
- CE-certified (EN 14387, EN 143:2000/A1:2006).
- Labelling “R": certified for reuse (more than one shift).
- Australian Standard AS /NZS 1716 certified (SAI Global).
- Robust filter with a blue ABS plastic housing.
- Safe, quick and easy bayonet connection with clear guidance for bringing the filter securely into place.
- Both filters inserted top-down for secure positioning.
- Dräger VOICE filter selection program helps to select the right filter for the application (www.drager.com/voice).
- Free online-training for respiratory protection (www.draeger.com/apr-training).
- Packaged in pairs (incl. instructions for use) for optimum protection of the unused filters.
- Shelf life (from date of production): gas and combination filters 6 years, particle filters 12 years, pads 3 years.
- Reduced costs due to compatibility, pre-filter, add-on pad and Dräger X-plore® Pure options.
- Pre-filters, to protect combination filters against clogging and blocking.
Main Field of Application
- A : Organic gases and vapours (boiling point > 65 °C)
- B : Inorganic gases and vapours
- E : Sulphur dioxide, hydrogen chloride
- K : Ammonia
- Hg : Mercury vapour
- P : Particles
|Combination Filters||A1B1E1K1Hg P3 R D**|