DRAGER ORGANIC VAPOUR/ACID GASES BAYONET CARTRIDGE FILTERS (2PCS/BAGS)
INVENTORY CODE: 400DGR6738025
Drager Organic Vapour/ACID Gases Bayonet Cartridge Filters
Gases and vapors are often invisible, odorless and tasteless. Therefore, it is especially important to wear the correct respiratory protection when working with hazardous substances. To ensure you are properly protected, at a minimum you must know what hazards are present, their concentration levels and when to change the cartridges. Cartridges are available for protection against a single gas family or many gas families in one. The gas cartridges are identified by a color code for easy and quick identification, as well as abbreviations for gas names.
These particular filters are gas filters, which means they are not suitable for protection against particulates. However, they can be converted using a particle or pad and adapter in order to make a combination filter.
- Can be used in an extensive range of industries and applications.
- Offer a high level of comfort and safety.
- Easy to use and safe to handle.
- Come with a tough ABS blue plastic housing.
- Secure filters in a top-down positioning.
- Low-profile, swept-back design provides unrestricted visibility.
- Large surface area lowers breathing resistance.
|Protection||Organic Vapors/ Acid Gases/ Formaldehyde/ Chlorine Dioxide/ Hydrogen Fluoride|