BLS FILTER 253 A2B2E2P3 R [4PCS/BOX, 32PCS/CTN]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8011140
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS Filter 253 A2B2E2P3 R
With features such as high efficiency, ease of use and safety the filters of this series are the best offered by BLS, protecting from gases and vapours as well as toxic particulates.
This connection is highly intuitive allowing a quick and safe hold on the mask. It has a locking feedback allowing the user to know if the filter has been properly placed.
Tested On Formaldehyde
Specific tests show that ABEK and ABE special BLS carbons are capable to guarantee protection from formaldehyde. Even with class 1 filters it’s possible to achieve proper protection. At the end of the test the detected concentration of formaldehyde at the end of the filter is lower than half the Threshold Limit Value according to NIOSH TEB-APR-STP-0039A (Breakthrough Point).
Made of non deformable ABS allows to have a absolute control over the compression of the activated carbon grains within, this way air corridors are completely avoided making the filter 100% safe.
- Filter’s Canister : Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
- Dust Filtering Material : Pleated fiber mesh.
- Gases And Vapours Filtering Material : Activated carbons grains.
- Shelf-Life : 5 years.
- Temperature : -10° / +50° C.
- Relative Humidity : 70% max.
BLS filters are:
- Certified according with DIR 89/686.
- Certified as PPE of III category, in presumption of conformity to harmonized standard EN 49:2001+A1:2009.
- Certified (Art. 10) and controlled (Art. 11.B) by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified Body n°0426).
- CE marked.
- BLS management system is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
|Weight (g) ± 3||350|
|Q.TY / Box||4|
|Q.TY / Carton||32|
|Tested For Formaldehyde||V|
|Tested For Fluoridric Acid||No|