BLS FILTER 214 A1B1E1K1 [8PCS/BOX, 64PCS/CTN]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8011111
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS Filter 214 A1B1E1K1
The filter 214 is a gas filter and protects against gaseous contaminants. The filter 214 is equipped with a bayonet connection which allows to use, in pairs, on half masks and full face masks equipped with compatible connection.
The filter 214 is a filter that protects against organic gases and vapors, inorganic gases and acids, from sulfur dioxide and ammonia vapors and its derivatives; gases must have a boiling point above 65 °C.
Exposure limit filter 214
- with half masks: for gases and vapors * 50 x TLV;.
- with full face masks: for gases and vapors 2000 * x TLV.
- * = FPN (nominal protection factor) as specified in EN 529:2005.
- Filters cannot be used with half masks because their weight is greater than 300g.
- Filters are tested against hydrogen fluoride.
- Filters are tested against formaldehyde.
- Dust prefilter mounted on 211, 213, 214, 241, 243, 244.
|PROTECTION||Organic, inorganic and acid gases, vapours, ammonia and derivatives, class 1|