BLS FILTER 424 A1B1E1K1/P3 [4PCS/BOX, 16PCS/CTN]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8011022
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS Filter 424 A1B1E1K1/P3
424 ABEK1P3 R filter is a combined filter and is consists of a gas filter combined with a particle filter, so it protects against both gas (gases, vapours) and particle (dusts, fumes, mists) pollutants. 424 ABEK1P3 R filter is
equipped with a standard thraded connection conforming to EN 148-1 standard and it’s possible to use it on half mask and full face mask equipped with the same standard connection.
424 ABEK1P3 R filter protects against organic compounds with a boiling point above 65°C, inorganic and acid gases and vapours as well as ammonia and organic ammonia derivatives and solid and liquid hazardous particles, and it can be used in the presence of sunstances as solvents, hydrochloric acid, chlorine, ammonia, sulphur dioxide, etc. It is classified in terms of capacity as a class 1 gas filter (low capacity filter) and in terms of filtering efficiency as class P3 particle filter (high efficiency filter).
Exposure limit for filter 424 ABEK1P3 R
- with half mask: for gas and vapours 30* x TLV or 5000 ppm considering as limit the lower value; for particles 30* x TLV.
- with full face mask: for gas and vapours 400* x TLV or 5000 ppm considering as limit the lower value; for
particles 400* x TLV.
- * = APF as shown in EN 529:2005 standard (value for Italy).
- Filter cannot be used with half masks because their weight is greater than 300g.
- Filter are tested against hydrogen fluoride.
- Half Mask Respirators BLS SGE46.
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 5000 SERIES (5150, 5400, 5400C).
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 3000 SERIES.
- 424 ABEK1P3 R filter meets the requirements of EN 14387:2004 standard and is CE marked, as provided by
the 89/686/EEC European Directive, as a PPE of III category.
- CNMP (Notified Body n°0159) is the responsible of the certification (Art. 10) and of the final product control (Art.11.A).
- All the products are manufactured in a company that is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
|PROTECTION||Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours, ammonia, class 1 and dust|