BLS FILTER 415 A2B2E2K2 [4PCS/BOX, 16PCS/CTN]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8011007
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS Filter 415 A2B2E2K2
The 415 filter is an anti gas filter that protects against contaminant gases. 415 filter is equipped with a standard
threaded connection conforming to EN 148-1 standard and it’s possible to use it on half mask and full face mask
equipped with the same standard connection.
The 415 filter that protects from organic, inolrganic and acid gases and vapours, sulphur dioxide, amonia and its
derivates; gases must have a boiling point upper than 65°C. It is a filter classified as class 2 (medium efficiency
filter) for the anti gas part.
Exposure limit for filter 415
- with half mask: until to 30* x TLV.
- with full face mask: until to 400* x TLV.
- * = APF (Assigned Protection Factor) as detailed in EN 529:2005 standard.
- Filter cannot be used with half masks because their weight is greater than 300g.
- Filter are tested against hydrogen fluoride.
- Half Mask Respirators BLS SGE46.
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 5000 SERIES (5150, 5400, 5400C).
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 3000 SERIES.
- The 415 filter is CE marked as a PPE of III category, as provided by the 89/686/EEC European Directive (In italy D. Lgs 475/1992), according to the EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 technical standard.
- The compliance model PPE (Art. 10) and the monitored production control (Art.11.B), are certified by Italcert S.r.l., Notified Body n°0426.
- BLS is a company with a quality management system certified according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
|PROTECTION||Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours and ammonia and derivatives, class 2|