BLS FILTER 414 A2B2E2 [4PCS/BOX, 16PCS/CTN]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8011016
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS Filter 414 A2B2E2
The 414 filter is an anti gas filter that protects against contaminant gases. 414 filter is equipped with a standard
threaded connection conforming to EN 148-1 standard and it’s possible to use it on half mask and full face mask
equipped with the same standard connection.
The 414 filter that protects from organic gases and vapours, inorganics acids and gases, sulphur dioxide; gases must have a boiling point upper than 65°C. It is a filter classified as class 2 (medium efficiency filter) for the
anti gas part.
Exposure limit for filter 414
- with half mask: until to 30* x TLV.
- with full face mask: until to 400* x TLV.
- * = APF (Assigned Protection Factor) as detailed in EN 529:2005 standard.
- Filter cannot be used with half masks because their weight is greater than 300g.
- Filter are tested against hydrogen fluoride.
- Half Mask Respirators BLS SGE46.
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 5000 SERIES (5150, 5400, 5400C).
- Full Face Mask Respirators BLS 3000 SERIES.
- The 414 filter is CE marked as a PPE of III category, as provided by the 89/686/EEC European Directive (In italy D. Lgs 475/1992), according to the EN 14387:2004+A1:2008 technical standard.
- The compliance model PPE (Art. 10) and the monitored production control (Art.11.B), are certified by Italcert S.r.l., Notified Body n°0426.
- BLS is a company with a quality management system certified according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
|PROTECTION||Organic, inorganic and acid gases and vapours, class 2|