MSA ADVANTAGE 3200 FULL FACE TWIN RESPIRATOR SILICONE - SMALL
INVENTORY CODE: 400MSA10028996
MSA Advantage 3200 Full Face Twin Respirator Silicone - Small
MSA’s expertise in breathing protection isvery evident in its range of full face masks accessories and an unbelievable range of filters meet every challenge.
The Advantage Series can be used with filters and powered air-purifying devices and features a full range of products that meet the toughest users expectations in terms of reliability, safety and comfort. The full face and half masks have been designed based on strong Voice of Customers analysis and have reached the highest level in terms of ease of use and ease of maintenance.
The full face mask series Advantage 3200 provides both protection and unparalleled comfort. The soft sealing line made of hypo allergenic silicone provides a pressurefree fit. The large, optically corrected lens ensures a clear, undistorted view, while the grey-blue colour gives the mask an aesthetic appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Full face respirator features state-of-the-art design to lower breathing resistance, while the nosecup reduces fogging and silicone faceplate increases comfort.
- Scratch-resistant wraparound lens allows for wide field-of-vision, while adjustable straps offers consistent fit.
- Twin-port, bayonet filter connection uses Advantage® Filters and Cartridges or Flexi-Filter® Pads.
Excellent wearer comfort
- Innovative Advantage harness.
- Soft and large sealing line made of hypo allergenic silicone.
- Simplified donning and doffing; no painful friction with hair.
- Pressure-free and safe fit.
- Available in 3 sizes.
- Panoramic view lens.
- Perfect adaptation to different face shapes.
- Undisturbed field of view.
- Quick (dis)assembly.
- One design – two versions (twin and single connection).
- Reduced test and training costs.
- Bayonet filters also suitable for Advantage 420 and 200 LS.
- Rationalisation of stocks.
|Approvals||42 CFR PART 84|