BLS 760 FFP3 R D [10PCS/BOX, 16BOXES/CARTON]
INVENTORY CODE: 400BGI8006244
BRAND: BLS GROUP ITALY
BLS 760 FFP3 R D
BLS 760 FFP3 R D filtering face piece provides effective respiratory protection in industrial environments where workers will be exposed to non-volatile solid and/or liquid particles (dusts, mists, fumes).
- Fold flat shape.
- Headband made by two elastic straps.
- Adjustable nose-clip between the filter material layers and soft inner lining on nose, to ensure a good face seal over a range of face sizes.
- Exhalation valve, with a low breathing resistance, which drops heat and humidity inside the respirator, makes breathing easier and makes the respirator suitable for hot humid work place.
- R marking to specify that the facepieces can be used for more than one work shift.
- D marking to specify that the facepieces meets the clogging resistance requirements and then it offers an high level of filtering efficiency also in very dusty environments.
- Tested and CE approved to new EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- BLS 760 FFP3 R D filtering face piece is suitable for protection against non-volatile solid and/or liquid particles up to 50* times the Threshold Limit Value (TLV-TWA).
- * = NPF, Nominal Protection Factor (according to EN 529:2005 standard).
- It can be used to keep unpleasant odours of gases and organic vapours in concentrations below the TLV level.
- BLS 760 FFP3 R D filtering facepieces meets the requirements of the European Directive 89/686/EEC (Personal Protective Equipment) and is thus CE marked, as a PPE of III category, according to EN 149:2001+A1:2009 standard.
- CE Certification (Art.10) and control (Art.11.B) have been issued by Italcert S.r.l. (Notified body n°0426).
- BLS certified his own Quality management System according to ISO 9001:2008 regulation.
|PRODUCT||760 FFP3 R D|