WORKSafe® TM-13 ALUMINIUM SAFETY TRIPOD
INVENTORY CODE: 710WSFAT015
BRAND: WORKSAFE FALL PROTECTION
WORKSafe® TM-13 ALUMINIUM SAFETY TRIPOD- AT015
Safety tripod TM 13 is a portable anchoring device which does not requires pulley when operating winches. Has steps for easier access to the head. The device can be used by 2 persons at the same time.
The head is made of powder coated galvanized steel and has two wheels for guiding the work rope of rescue devices. Cotters above wheels prevent the rope from slipping during work.
The tripod legs are made of strengthened aluminium profiles with 9-step adjustment, locked with cotters. Two legs “A” are equipped with a wheel (for guiding the work rope) and anchor point (bore) for mounting winches; the third leg “B” has no wheel or anchor point.
- Aluminium steps are mounted with cotters and provide easier access to the tripod head when extending the legs to their maximum height.
- Steel feet have rubber pads for flat surfaces and spiked edges for slippery surfaces.
- The tripod’s legs can be secured with textile webbing or steel chain.
- Material aluminium
- Weight 37,00 kg (without other devices)
- Transport dimensions 200 x 33 x 31 cm
- Height 179 - 289 cm