TILSATEC RHINO CUT-CHEM CUT-CHEM HIGH-VIS ORANGE NEOPRENE GAUNTLET GLOVE, SIZE 10
INVENTORY CODE: 510TILTTP095HVS10
Tilsatec Rhino Cut-Chem Hi-Viz Neoprene Guantlet Glove-TT095HV
The new TNA Range of Neoprene gloves is designed for any industry that requires cut and chemical protection, but they are particularly suitable for use in oil and gas, petrochemicals, automotive, engineering and renewable industries. Neoprene provides a broad spectrum of chemical protection for a wide range of applications including chemical handling and transport, cleaning and de-greasing, handling alkalis and salts, handling oils, acids, caustics and alcohols or handling specialty chemicals.
Chemical Resistance of protective gloves
- Permeation - the process by which a chemical agent migrates through the protective layer at a molecular level.
- Penetration - the bulk flow of a chemical agent through closures, porous materials, seams and pinholes or other imperfections in the glove.
- Degradation - a damaging change in one or more physical properties of the glove as a result of exposure to a chemical agent.
- Tested in accordance with EN 388, 4542.
- Tested in accordance with EN 374-3, AKL.
- Tested in accordance with EN 374-2.
- Tested in accordance with EN 421.
- Tested in accordance with EN 407, X1XXXX.
- Meets EU Directive 1935/2004 on food contact.