TILSATEC MEDIUM WEIGHT CUT RESISTANT FOAM NITRILE PALM COATED GLOVE WITH THUMB REINFORCEMENT, S8/M (PREVIOUSLY TTP010NBR)
INVENTORY CODE: 510TIL50-5121S8
Tilsatec Medium Weight Cut Resistant Foam Nitrile Palm Coated Glove - 50-5121
The 50-5121 is part of an innovative new family of hand protection designed to meet the new standards in cut protection in a powerful high value solution. Providing ANSI A5 cut resistance and high levels of abrasion resistance the glove will perform in applications requiring durability and exposure to a broad range of high cut hazards. The breathable, sandy foam nitrile palm coating is designed to deliver excellent grip, particularly in dry or oily conditions while still allowing the hand to breathe.
Features & Benefits
- ANSI 105: 2016 A5 cut resistance.
- Rhino Yarn™ cut resistant technology.
- High level of abrasion resistance.
- EN407 contact heat level 1
- Secure grip, particularly in oily conditions.
- Breathable open back and coating reduces perspiration.
- Dark colour hides dirt, extending life of the glove.
- Seamless shell and cuff gives a smooth, comfortable feel.
- Thumb crotch is reinforced for additional durability and resilience.
Applications / Industries
- Automotive industry.
- Metal fabrication / stamping.
- Glass manufacturing.
- White goods manufacturing.
|Color||Black Shell, Black Coating|
|Cuff Style||Knit wrist|