HEIGHTEC CHRYSALIS STRETCHER
INVENTORY CODE: 710THGMS01
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
Heightec Chrysalis Stretcher - MS01
Versatile rescue roll stretcher with patented integral casualty harness.
- Rescue stretcher for both horizontal and vertical lifting for rescue from a wide range of confined, exposed or high locations.
- The integral body harness conforms to the dynamic performance requirements of EN 361 (full body fall arrest harness; unique to the CHRYSALIS). With 125 kg mass.
- The CHRYSALIS rescue stretcher can be used for both horizontal and vertical lifting for rescue from a wide range of confined, exposed or high locations.
- Made from reinforced coated fabric which gives unbeatable weight to strength. The full body casualty harness provides an unrivalled combination of fit, comfort and strength. Quick buckle system means using the harness is fast and simple.
- Tested with 4m fall with a test mass of 125 kg.
- The rescue stretcher has six patient restraint straps to ensure the casualty is kept secure as well as one head restraint system. The retaining straps are aligned for rapid fastening in an emergency situation.
- Integral support stirrup of the stretcher enables vertical lifting from one lifting point.
- High abrasion resistance of the outer case and the high visibility design ensures ultimate protection of the casualty.
- Supplied with durable PVC storage bag.
- Tested with 4m fall, mass of 125 kg.
- Tested with 140 kg in static vertical lift.
- Integral casualty restraint harness.
- Has 6 patient restraint straps to keep the casualty secure.
- 1 head restraint system.
- 1 vertical lift point.
- High visibility.
- High abrasion resistant outer case.
- Retaining straps aligned for rapid fastening.
- Integral support stirrup for vertical lifting.
- Harness retained completely flat during storage.
- Minimal movement needed by casualty during fitting of harness.
- Removable interior stiffening sheet.
- All components machine washable.
- Rolls-up to fit durable PVC storage bag with carrying straps.
- Stretcher comes complete with lifting bridle and protective bag.
|Material||Polyamide /polyester load bearing elements with PVC cover and plastic fittings. Stainless steel buckles.|
|EN Mass Test||125kg with 4m fall|
|Loading||125 kg dynamic, 140 kg static|