HEIGHTEC PRISM DESCENDER
INVENTORY CODE: 710THGD31
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
Heightec Prism Descender - D31
High specification multi-function rope access descender.
- Variable friction and high capacity rope access descender for abseiling, ascending, lowering, hauling and rescue.
- Multi functional PRISM descender specifically designed for rope access. High capacity rope descender can be used for abseiling, ascending, lowering, hauling and rescue.
- Multiple threading configurations provide different levels of friction. User can switch from one configuration to the other while device is loaded:
- Normal Friction – will brake if the handle is released or if it is squeezed fully. PRISM does not require additional friction from a second karabiner to hold higher loads.
- Reduced Friction – used for: ascending, paying rope in and out, or under partial load, such as when moving across a horizontal surface towards an edge prior to abseiling.
- Meets selection criteria of IRATA International Code of Practice, March 2013, 220.127.116.11.
- Locks if handle is released or squeezed too hard. Suitable 2 person loads.
- Patented duo brake mechanism increases friction under heavy loading and reduces rate at which friction is released.
- Inspection and cleaning is simple as all component parts of device are visible and accessible.
- Stainless steel friction surfaces for reduced wear and consistent performance.
- Can be used as a releasable anchor in rig for rescue systems.
- Multiple configuration, can change between configurations under load.
- High 200kg load rating, suitable for rescue.
- Double-braking mechanism.
- Robust, high strength aluminium with stainless steel friction surfaces.
- All component parts visible for easy inspection and maintenance.
|Sizing||Rope diameter 10.5mm - 11.5mm|
|Material||Aluminium and stainless steel|
|EN Mass Test||200 kg|
|Conformity||EN341 B, EN12841 C|