HEIGHTEC VECTOR FALL ASSESTER
INVENTORY CODE: 710THGD23
BRAND: THE HEIGHTEC GROUP
Heightec Vector Fall Arrest Device - D23
A versatile, multi-functional rope device designed specifically for roof work and ladder climbing.
- The VECTOR moves up and down freely with the user, allowing a high degree of flexibility whilst working.
- The VECTOR fall arrest device is designed for used on a vertical rope and for work restraint when used on level or sloping ground.
- Designed to be used on 10.5-11.0 mm diameter low stretch rope the VECTOR moves up and down freely with the user, allowing a high degree of flexibility whilst working.
- Satisfies requirements of both EN 353-2 (vertical fall arrest) and EN358 (work positioning) standards.
- Multi-functional - fall arrest, work positioning.
- Can be loaded onto the rope at any point.
- Moves freely up and down vertical line.
- Self-locking cam.
- Supremely simple to use.
- Easy to inspect and maintain - all component parts are visible.
- Individually marked for traceability.
- Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction.
|Material||Anodised aluminium and stainless steel construction|
|EN Mass Test||125 kg|
|Conformity||EN 353-2, EN 358|