TEMPSHIELD CYRO-INDUSTRIAL COLD RESISTANT GLOVES, MID-ARM LENGTH SIZE XL
INVENTORY CODE: 500TSICRYO-CIMXWP
Tempshield Cyro-Industrial Gloves - CRYO-CIM
Cryo-Industrial® Gloves made by Tempshield® protect your hands and arms when working in hazardous, ultra-cold environments. Gloves are designed to provide a high level of thermal protection and abrasion resistance for heavy-duty applications.
Made from state-of-the-art materials, these durable industrial safety gloves are designed to keep you dry and to wick moisture away from your hands, so you can work in comfort for extended periods of time.
Our multi-layered construction allows for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity -essential features when function is important and safety is critical.
Hand Protection When Working With Liquid Nitrogen In Industrial Setting
- Abrasion resistant.
- A thin, seamless 100% waterproof liner provides protection from spills and splashes.
- Gloves are designed to provide a high level of thermal and splash protection where the exposure to cryogenic fluids might exist.
- Adjustable closure (gauntlet length only).
- Cryogenic protection for ultra-cold applications down to -196°C (-320°F).
- State-of-the art materials and a multi-layered construction allow for a maximum level of thermal protection, flexibility, and dexterity which are essential features when function is important and safety is critical.
- High performance, thermal inner lining wicks moisture away from hands, maintaining comfort over extended periods.
- Safety certified to meet EU standards: EN 511, EN 388, EN 420.
- Applications: Delivering cryogenic gases, servicing cryogenic systems, working in mining, oil, gas, and LNG facilities.
- Maximum Thermal Protection.
- Lightweight and Comfortable.
- Excellent Dexterity.
- Breathable and Stay-dry Lining.
- Styles - MID-ARM (CIM).