SPEAKMAN EMERGENCY SAFETY EYEWASH STATION, FREE STANDING, HAND & FOOT OPRT
INVENTORY CODE: 910SPMSE546
Speakman Emergency Safety Eyewash Station - SE-546The Speakman SE-546 Pedestal-Mounted Eyewash (with Stainless Steel Receptor)features a stainless steel receptor, stay-open full flow ball valve activated by a stainless steel trigger bar and/or foot pedal, adjustable volume regulator, and aerated spray outlets with individual adjustments for maximum performance.
- Stainless steel bowl.
- Aerated spray heads.
- Flow control.
- Stay open ball valve.
- RECEPTOR: 300 Series Stainless Steel.
- SPRAYHEADS: (2) Brass, Chrome-Plated, Aerated.
- VALVE: 1/2” NPT Female Brass Chrome-Plated.
- ACTIVATOR: Stainless Steel Trigger Bar and/or Stainless Steel Foot Pedal.
- INLET: 1/2” NPT Female.
- PIPE: 1-1/4” IPS Galvanized Steel.
- FLOOR FLANGE: Brass Casting with (3) 17/32” Dia: Mounting Holes on 9” Dia. Bolt Circle, Spaced 120° Apart.
- WASTE: 1-1/4” NPT Female.
- FINISH: Safety Green Paint.
- EMERGENCY SIGN: 7-7/8” x 7-7/8” Plastic Wall Sign.
About Speakman Emergency Station
Speakman produces dedicated solutions to clean off hazardous materials quickly. From showers to eyewash stations, Speakman has it all.