SPEAKMAN EYE/FACE WASH W/HAND/FT - 480
INVENTORY CODE: 910SPMSE480
Speakman Eye/Face Wash - SE480
The Speakman SE-480 Pedestal-Mounted Eye/Face Wash (with Rectangular Stainless Steel Receptor) features a stainless steel receptor, stay-open full flow ball valve activated by a stainless steel push handle and/or foot pedal, and in-line strainer. It is mounted on a galvanized steel pipe with a drain tee and floor flange. The spray pattern is a 9” x 8” (72 sq. in.) curtain of aerated water, easily controlled at any pressure for maximum protection.
- Independent laboratory accreditation to the Australian Standard Requirements.
- Made to withstand even the most hardy of working environments.
- Showers should be placed within 10sec of the possible injury point.
- Water supply is also a key factor for installation.
- Free standing Eye/Face wash with an advanced design that delivers a gentle cascade of aerated water to rinse away contaminants without further damaging delicate eye and skin tissue.
- Bowl, manifold, handle assembly, wall bracket, drain connector, pedestal and treadle assembly made of 304 stainless steel.
- Ball valve made of 316 stainless steel.
- SE series includes triple aerostream eye-face wash nozzles including 3 aerators and self closing dust cover. Made of AES yellow plastic.
|Type||Hand & Foot operated|
|Eye Wash Flow Rate||30 LPM|
|Material of Construction||304 Stainless Steel|
|Dimension (mm)||1090H x 470W x 523D mm|
|Value||1/2” NPT Female Brass, Chrome-Plated|
|Activator||Stainless Steel Push Handle and Stainless Steel Foot Pedal|
|Pipe||1-1/4” IPS Galvanized Steel|
About Speakman Emergency Station
Speakman produces dedicated solutions to clean off hazardous materials quickly. From showers to eyewash stations, Speakman has it all.