SLICE PRECISION KNIFE, REPLACEABLE BLADE, SINGLE UNIT, CARDED
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10580
Slice Precision Knife-10580
The Slice 10580 Precision Knife’s unique handle offers an innovative finger grip that gives the user precise control for detailed cuts and intricate shapes. Its non-slip inner ring coating and cross-hatched grip ensure that the tool responds to your every move, while the safety cap protects against accidents between uses. This lightweight cutter ships with a Slice 10518 straight-edge, rounded tip ceramic craft blade that lasts 11.2 times longer than comparable steel blades. All Slice ceramic blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, chemically inert, safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius, and never rust.
- Blade type: straight edge, rounded tip.
- Ring-style handle features comfort grip.
- Ambidextrous design.
- Compatible blades: 10518, 10519, 10520, 10532, 10536, 10537
- Includes 1 rounded-tip ceramic blade (10518)
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- No-tool blade change.
- SKU #10580
|Cutting Dept||12.7 mm (10518 replacement blade) / varies by blade|
|Dimensions||L 109.0 x W 38.25 x H 18.5 mm|
|Materials||GFN, brass, PP, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.