SLICE SCALPEL, CERAMIC NON- REPLACE BLADE, ESD SAFE, SINGLE UNIT (PACK OF 5 SCALPELS)- DISPOSABLE
INVENTORY CODE: 920SLI10574
Slice Ceramic Scalpel - 10574
The Slice® 10574 Disposable Scalpel features the same non-sparking, non-magnetic ceramic safety blade as our other tools, but with a lightweight, thin scalpel handle for maneuverability (handle is only 3 mm thick without its cap). The strong, slim glass-filled nylon handle of this sterile disposable scalpel fits into tight spaces and allows precise cuts. While our Finger-Friendly® edge is not recommended for applications that truly require ultra-sharp blades (such as surgeries), it provides a safer option for laboratory, craft, and manufacturing uses.
- Handle type: fixed position.
- Blade type: straight edge, rounded-tip.
- Handle lightly weighted, balanced for stability.
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer.
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs.
- Chemically inert blade never rusts.
- 5 disposable scalpels per pkg.
- Gamma sterilized, individually wrapped.
|Cutting Dept||12.7 mm|
|Dimensions||L 140.0 x W 10.5 x H 5.1 mm|
|Materials||GFN, PP, zirconium oxide|
About Slice Safety Cutter
Slice ceramic blades are ergonomic and finger-friendly, it's sharp enough to cut through thick packages.